After attending the course, learners will be able to:
- Explain the basic principles of flow
- Describe the value of WiP limits
- Create a visual board to manage your work
- Capture and interpret key flow metrics and analytics to find improvement opportunities
- Explain why flow should be focused on value delivery
- Define, build, operate and continuously improve a Kanban system
Who Should Attend
The Applied Professional Kanban course is for anyone who wants to improve their ability to deliver value and be more effective. Typical attendee roles include business analysts, team members, team leads, agile coaches, Scrum Masters, Product Owners, project managers and product managers.
- Kanban theory, strategy, and practices
- Applying Kanban practices
- Workflow design and visualization
- How to improve a Kanban system
- How to get started
After taking the course, you will have an opportunity to validate that you understand core Kanban topics. We will invite you to take an online assessment that evaluates your understanding and provides you with guidance on areas to improve.
A great way to socialize this course with your peers, co-workers, and managers when exploring different opportunities for professional development and training. A concise overview on the course objectives, topics, and our validated learning approach – this brochure can easily help you explain the return on investment and positive impact that having an APK course under your belt will bring to both you and your organization! Click HERE to download